Monday, July 11, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

I'll go with yellow! It was a good week. I was supposed to see my therapist this morning with my hubby, but she had to cancel because she is sick. We rescheduled for this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. I want to talk about babies :)

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can't be in therapy forever. As much as my therapist has been a pain in my butt I will miss her. She rescued me from the awful hell I was in, and I will be sad when I no longer get to talk to her on a regular basis. I know that I can always go back and that therapy can be one of my tools, but right now I probably don't need to go as much. I know I should be proud of that, but instead it just scares me. One of my homework assignments is to define my resources. Who can I go to, what can I do when I find myself struggling. My other assignment is to gather my thoughts and write out what I would say to my dad if he were to come to therapy with me. Just the thought of that makes me nauseated, but somehow I've got to figure out that relationship.

Anyways it's late and I need to go to bed. Good Night! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love seeing that you're having a yellow day! I hope the yellow continues through the week.

Staci said...

Count me in as a "resource"...but you can just call it a sister or a friend. I'm always there for you, whether you are up or down(hope you know that!) And I know it scares you to not need to see your therapist, but that is SUCH A GOOD THING, you have come a long way & you need to be proud of that! Besides...that means you are closer to getting to a place where you can have another baby:)

Love you!