Monday, August 23, 2010

MOODY MONDAY

3 AQUA. So I've had a little more anxiety this past week. It lasts for about 10 seconds. I feel like I can't breathe and my head starts to spin, but I pull out of it quickly. I think it is triggered by the fact that things are going well. I usually start to worry that something bad is going to happen when I'm doing good. That's just what I have learned from my life experiences. So I'm trying to find the middle. I know we all have good and bad days. My mood doesn't always have to be super happy nor does it need to be down in the dumps depressed. Which makes me wonder.......I really want to have this photo shoot with my kids, but what are the chances that I will be seeing YELLOW on Monday 4 weeks in a row. Not very good I think, so I'm changing my goal. I need to see YELLOW at least once a week for 4 weeks in a row. That seems more realistic to me. Because really there is nothing wrong with GREEN, PINK, OR AQUA. I'm happy seeing all of these colors, and that is my real goal. To just be happy! Most of the time :) Have a great day!

No comments: