Monday, August 30, 2010

MOODY MONDAY

I would just like to say that on Saturday I was YELLOW. I am working on becoming a warmline volunteer. I copied the following information about the warmline from the website www.postpartumcouples.com.
Arizona Warmline:
(8
88) 434-MOMS

When you call the warmline you will leave a message and a trained parent volunteer who has "been there" will return your call
as soon as possible. The warmline volunteers offer support, encouragement, resources, and referrals within your community in the state of Arizona.
We are here to help. You are not alone
.

I spoke with the coordinator for the warmline on Saturday and we are going to meet this weekend so I can get the materials that I need to do this. I am super excited! I want to feel like my suffering had a purpose, and this is just a small way that I can help
. I was also seeing yellow because of this.



I have been having a lot of fun fixing up some old furniture pieces for my bedroom. I like to think about how far I have come and the changes that I have been making to myself while I do this. It has been very therapeutic.

Anyways on to my mood today. I'm at a 2 GREEN. If I can get all my chores done for the day then I'll bet I'm seeing YELLOW by the end of the day. If not GREEN will do :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sara Jane said...

You are so awesome Julie!! And that desk looks SOOO cute!!