Friday, November 19, 2010

THE BOX


I went to therapy today. My next assignment is to come up with ways to get out of my box. Didn't I just do this a few weeks ago? My therapist said yes you did, and you get to keep doing it until you put it into action. You mean I actually have to do the things I come up with? :) I guess just coming up with an idea isn't going to help me much. I need a plan. I've been making this too hard trying to come up with activities and hobbies for me to do when really there are some simple things that I can do to get out of the box. The first thing I would like to work on is smiling. Looking people in the eyes and smiling. I'm usually not aware of my facial expressions and sometimes people read me the wrong way, so this is going to take some real effort on my part. I can do this :):):):):):) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I try to wear mascara and brush my hair out every day. It is not much but it has made me feel more feminine and pretty when I take even that little effort.

Staci said...

And you have a gorgeous smile so flaunt it!

Cheryl said...

You did it yesterday....Thanks for sharing your beautiful smile with me! :)~