Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

I'm feeling better today. I'm gonna go with YELLOW! So I've been keeping a little secret. Remember how I was wanting to have a photo shoot with my kids. Well back in October we got our pics taken. I sat down with the photographer before hand and shared with her what my experience has been like with PPOCD. I told her how I feel disconnected from my kids a lot of times, and that I wanted her to show me in a picture that I do have a connection with my children. The results are amazing and brought tears to my eyes. Now on days when things just don't seem to be going right I can look at these and remind myself just how good I have it. http://www.atjphoto.com/brinton Go ahead. Click on the link. You know you want to.

2 comments:

Sara Jane said...

Those pictures are amazing Julie!!

Two little lovebirds said...

I just had to look again. They are amazing!