Monday, June 27, 2011

MOODY MONDAY


Went to the pharmacy today. Eighty-six bucks for thirty pills. I know it could be a lot worse so I wont complain too much. I saw the NP today and she said this is the best that she has seen me. I let her know that I'm getting baby hungry. We will talk again in a couple of months to see where I'm at and possibly work out a plan to start weaning off some of my meds. I'm not going to rush it though. If there's one thing I learned from my last experience with stopping meds to get pregnant it is to take things slooooow.

I'm at a 3 aqua today. I didn't sleep very well last night and it has made for a bit of a rougher day. That and the kids have been naughty lately. Only 44 days till school starts:) Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

It was good to see you last week! I'm with you on the tired part - it sure makes things harder. But you're amazing and I know you'll be fine. :) Hopefully things start working out good for you to get off of your medicines. Good luck with more sleep tonight! :)