Monday, April 23, 2012

MOODY MONDAY!

I saw the therapist and the NP a couple weeks ago. I was able to write everything down and express myself well as to how I have been feeling lately. They both agreed that maybe it would be good to switch meds. So over the past two weeks I have been weaning off one drug while starting another. I'm not sure what to think yet. I've been feeling pretty unstable since Friday. I think it has something to do with the Xanax though and not the new med. I put a call into the NP today and I should hear back from her tomorrow so that we can talk about it. I feel okay today, but I think that's because I took a Xanax yesterday. I think that I've taken it so regularly over the past month that my body has become dependent on it. I was supposed to see my therapist today and she had to call and cancel again. She had no voice. I could hardly understand her over the phone. Hopefully she is well enough to see me this Friday.

So despite feeling unstable I think I'm doing well. I know that med changes can be rough and it will take awhile to get everything where it should be. Until then I'm just trying to stay positive and be proactive. 5 purple

Have a great week!

No comments: