Monday, January 10, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

3 aqua I don't have much on my mind today. I've been really tired, which leads to feeling lazy, which turns into thinking that I am a bad wife/mother. So I am fighting the negative thoughts today.

My 9 year old had some interesting thoughts yesterday. He is wondering if I am past the point of being able to have a baby, but he is hopeful that I will have another baby. He says we need a girl to balance things out. He also said that after the baby comes I will need to take medicine to make sure I don't have any more babies because 4 is enough! I'm glad that my children like to be involved in our family planning.

I have some anniversaries coming up. I can't believe that it has been a year since I became pregnant! Time is going by so fast. March will probably be a hard month for me, but I'll deal with it when it gets here. For now I am trying to stay positive and focus on just how far I have come in the last year. Yay me!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: