Monday, January 31, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

2 green I'm a survivor! There is a 2 day training on perinatal mood disorders coming up at the end of March, and I am going to be on the survivors panel. I get to tell my story! I also get to attend the training as a student because I am a warmline volunteer. I'm excited for the things that I will learn that will help me to better help the moms that are calling in to the warmline.

Everything seems to be going well. I forgot to take my meds twice last week. My theory is I have been feeling so much better that taking medication just doesn't even cross my mind some days. Either way I know that messing with my brain chemistry isn't the brightest thing to be doing right now, so I am trying to remember to take my pills first thing in the morning after breakfast. You'd think it would be habit by now:)

This last week I found joy in holding cute little squishy babies. I really do feel at peace with where I am at. My time will come. For now I need to just enjoy the peace, and work on being the best possible mom I can be to my 3 children who I love so much! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I have a pic on my blog of you and Reese & that you need to steal & post with this post!!!:)