Monday, February 14, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

HApPy VaLEntiNeS DaY! I feel Yellow today! I don't really have a reason for it. I just feel really happy today despite the fact that half of the family has been sick. I ended up not going to therapy last week. My therapist was sick and had to cancel. By the time I see her this Friday it will have been 24 days since my last appointment. That's the longest I have gone without counseling since I started this journey, and for me to be yellow today is huge I think! I worked on my collage all week and got it done.

I'm happy with how it turned out. It has all the good and the bad that came with PPOCD. I know I will never be the same person, but change is good and I'm a stronger person because of it.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm so glad you're having a good day! Thank you for your wonderful example. You are an amazing person, especially with all you've been through.

Staci said...

Glad you had a YELLOW Valentine's Day! We missed you guys lastnight. Hope everyone is feeling a bit better today!

Jim and Brooke said...

Looks great! You really are wonderful!!