Monday, February 28, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

2 Green I'm having a good day. I would probably be yellow if I wasn't feeling guilty about sleeping in again. I don't know what my deal is but ever since my Zoloft was increased it has been hard for me to wake up. I know that it just sounds like an excuse to be lazy, but it's not. I haven't had any problems going down on the Abilify. I'm trying not to think about it too much. I don't want to create something that isn't really there by analyzing every thought or feeling that I have.

It's going to be a busy week. We have a foreign exchange student from Germany coming to live with us for most of March. I feel a lot of anxiety over the fact that we are going to be her American experience. Hopefully we will all have a good time. I'm most worried about how dinner time will go. I already know she won't like my cooking because she is vegetarian. I guess we'll take her to the grocery store and let her get what she wants. She will go to school with Emily during the day, and after Emily graduates Emily will go to Germany for a month and live with her family. I don't think I could be so adventurous. I get nervous driving from Mesa to Phoenix:)

Anyways, have a good week. I'll be busy getting my spring cleaning done early in anticipation of our guest arriving.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Is she here!? I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages! I hope you are having a good time if she is & if she isn't, don't worry...she will LOVE you and couldn't have a better experience of America ANYWHERE ELSE!