Monday, March 28, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

YELLOW! I had a fantastic weekend with the family! We decided Friday night at 5 o'clock to go to Vegas. Two hours later we were in the car and on our way. We really wanted to show our foreign exchange student a good time. We thought it was a shame for her to come all the way to America and all she gets to see is Arizona. We had a great time!

I saw the NP last week and she prescribed me a new medication. I know that the idea was for me to go down on the number of meds that I'm on, but I feel good about this decision. I was talking to her about how I feel like there is still something wrong with me that hasn't ever been addressed. She asked the right questions and we both feel like I might have ADD. I think it's something I've had my whole life, and I'm thrilled to finally be getting some help for it.

The two day training is this Thursday and Friday. I will be speaking on Thursday. I'm a little bit nervous, but so excited to become more educated on this disorder. It's important to talk about these issues so that other moms don't feel alone like I did. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

Vegas!?! Awesome, I'm jealous! That sounds fun & I bet your foreign exchange student loved that you whisked her off to another state.

Glad you are doing so GREAT & that you are figuring out the right meds. I'm excited to hear how the training goes this weekend!

Kendra said...

Sounds like fun! I love going on to your blog and seeing yellow. I hope you continue to have more yellow days! Good luck this weekend. You'll do great.