Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MOODY MONDAY on a Tuesday

I was a little under the weather yesterday with a bladder infection, but I'm feeling much better today :) One more week before school starts! I don't know if I should cry or jump up and down for joy. I think there will probably be a little bit of both. I know that I've mentioned this before but the beginning of the school year is the anniversary for me of when my PPOCD really kicked in full swing. It's been a long 5 years but I wouldn't change any of it. Well maybe if I could change one thing it would be to have gotten help when it first started, but even then I learned a lot about myself during the two years that I was silent. Faith in my savior Jesus Christ was key in my getting through those two years. There came a point though that I didn't want to just suffer and endure through it anymore. I knew that I couldn't be the wife and mother that I wanted to be by staying silent. My family deserved better. I'm proud of how far I've come. I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I know that I will get there. Have a great week! Oh dear I almost forgot to tell you where I'm at today. Yellow!

No comments: