Monday, August 8, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

4 pink I've had some sadness over the past week. I met with a child psychologist last week. She is going to be working with my oldest son who has had a lot of anxiety since our house was broken into last October. Meeting with her forced me to look at the past. It made me sad to realize that no matter how hard I tried to hide this illness from my family it still affected them. I can't dwell on all the things I shoulda coulda done. I can take care of me and my family today. I hope my family knows how much I love them.

I find joy in the fact that my 11 year wedding anniversary is this week, and lets not forget the first day of school which happens to fall on our anniversary. What a wonderful day Wednesday will be! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'm glad you're still in the positive half. :) I can't imagine having your house broken into. When I heard about it, it made me think how scared I would be in that situation. Rather than looking to the past to see how you were, realize instead how far you've come and how much better you are! (I can tell a difference even just in pictures of you.)