Monday, October 11, 2010

HAPPY MOODY MONDAY

My shirt is yellow. My shoes are yellow, and my mood is yellow. I'm having a great day! The kids will be home all week and I'm looking forward to it. Therapy went well on Friday. My therapist is noticing a cycle to my anxiety and intrusive thoughts so we are working on decreasing my anxiety. My homework for the week is to take care of myself, breathing exercises, and do some fun things with the kids. I think I can do that! I'm flying to Oregon this weekend with my husband to visit my grandparents. It should be a lot of fun. I'm a little anxious about the flight. Okay a lot anxious. I see my psychiatric NP tomorrow and I will get some anti-anxiety meds for the flight. I've never taken something for a flight before, but I figure there is no reason to put myself through all that anxiety, so we'll see how it goes. Staci Allen you get my kids if something happens to us :) I'd love to keep chatting but I have a pot of soup to make for the family Halloween party tonight. Chicken tortilla. YUM! Hope the weather cools off enough to enjoy the soup! Have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm honored I would get your kids...BUT nothing is going to happen to you:)

I hope you guys are having a blast in Oregon, you are amazing!