Monday, October 25, 2010

MOODY MONDAY

Still Pink. Today I'm thinking about changes. I wish I lived in a place where the leaves did this! I wish I could change the way I think, act, and feel just as easily as the leaves change colors in the Fall. Who knows. Maybe its hard work for a leaf to change colors. They certainly don't do it here where I live. All I know is that I'm stuck. I can tell that I'm resisting change. I want to get better. I really do! I'm more stable now which is great considering where I started from 8 months ago, but I know I haven't changed. I'm gonna have to decide for myself if I'm really worth fighting for. Am I willing to do the hard work? In the past I've always settled for stable, and that just gets me a new therapist every 2-3 years. This time around it has to be different. Anyways enough of that. Just something for me to think about. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Two little lovebirds said...

For what it's worth, I think you are worth fighting for. I love ya and I think you are amazing!