Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Saturday

So Moody Monday was a wash. It's a good thing I didn't have access to a computer on Monday because I was at a 10 BLACK. Luckily I had a good friend bring me yellow tulips and dark chocolate :) My trip to visit my grandparents went well. The weather was beautiful. It was nice to be in a place where fall happens! My due date came and went without much thought. Yes I still want to have a baby, but I'm glad that it isn't right now. I need to focus on getting better and having a baby would have only complicated things more than they already are.

So you are probably wondering why my mood was black. On the last night of our trip we got a call from our family letting us know that our home had been burglarized and our car was stolen. It was so hard to be so far away while all this was happening. A big thank you to our families for taking care of our children and making sure they were safe. It's a horrible feeling to not feel safe in your own home. We are getting everything put back together again. Stuff can be replaced. I'm just thankful to have my family!

My mood has slowly been coming back down. I'm somewhere around a 4 PINK now. I went to a support group for postpartum depression last week. I think it will be helpful to keep going. It was nice to be able to talk openly about my experiences and not feel judged by anybody. I think it will also help me to better handle calls that I might get on the warmline. I've taken several shifts now and I really enjoy doing it.

Anyways it's getting late and I feel like I'm blabbing. I'm going to bed. See you on Monday.

No comments: