Monday, September 26, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

3 aqua. I'm tired. I was up way too late last night. I couldn't shut off my brain. I was nervous about my appointment with my mom this morning. I think it went well. We had so much fun that we are going to do it again in a month. I'm thankful that my mom is willing to do this for me. My homework assignment is to write about what the devastation of my family falling apart has cost me.

I see the NP tomorrow. If I'm honest then I will tell her that I feel like I'm slipping, but I really don't want to go back on the medication. I want to give myself a chance to do this without the med. We'll see what she has to say.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I hope your visit today goes well! I'm glad things went good with you and your mom. I hope they continue to go good.

Staci said...

Sounds like a tough but good homework assignment. Glad it went well with your mom!