Monday, October 10, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

It feels good to be YELLOW once again. It has been awhile. I'm feeling strong. Friday was a beautiful day for my brother to get married. I'm so happy for him and his new wife.


Aren't they so cute together? I'm so thankful for my in-laws who have raised my brother for the past six years. They did an amazing job.

I love this time of year! I'm looking forward to the holidays and the cooler weather. I'm also looking forward to crafting. I'm going to make this


this

and this



I can't wait! Check out www.notsupersaturday.blogspot.com orders are due tomorrow. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love those ideas! I've seen some of the crafts you've done (courtesy of Staci's blog) and you're amazing. I wish I could just pay you to make some for me. :)