Monday, October 17, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

I'm great! YELLOW! I had a fantastic week with my family during Fall Break. I'm so looking forward to crafting with friends on Friday. Today I got my story typed up for the Perinatal Mood Disorder training conference coming up next week. I'm looking forward to speaking on the panel again. I invited my mother in law to come with me. I don't know how much of my story she knows. If she reads my blog she hasn't told me she does. Lately she has shown an interest in knowing about what I've been through. I figured this would be a good way to let her know where I've been over the last five years. Should be a good time. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That's so awesome! I'm glad you had fun with your family, that you have your story typed up, and that your MIL is going with you. It'll be good for both of you.