Monday, May 9, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

4 Pink Its been a little up and down for the past few days. I've been irritable and tired even though I'm getting enough sleep and I have no reason to be cranky. I put in a call to the NP to see if she wants to adjust anything. I'm only taking two different meds right now and they are both low doses so maybe something just needs to be bumped up a little bit. Enough of that.

I had a wonderful Mothers Day! At church they gave all the mothers a book with questions that they asked all the kids and the answers that they gave. Here are the answers that my kids gave.

If your mom could have one wish, what would she wish for? Mason-1,000,000 purses, Tanner-hugs and kisses from me, Gemma-to love me

How does your mom make you feel special? Mason-she feeds me, Tanner-she takes me to the store, Gemma-she gives me a treat

What is your mom's favorite thing to say? Mason-do your homework, Tanner-what do you want for your birthday, Gemma-don't touch anything

What have you learned from your mom? Mason-to be good, Tanner-how to ride my bike in the street, Gemma-how to read

What is your favorite thing to do for your mom? Mason-do stuff, Tanner-give her a present, Gemma-clean up

What is your favorite thing about your mom? Mason-she's awesome, Tanner-that she is mine, Gemma-I love to hug her

If your mom could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Mason-Alaska, Tanner-her bathroom, Gemma-to church

What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Mason-shopping, Tanner-making stuff with wood and painting it, Gemma-clean her room

If you could buy something for your mom, what would it be? Mason-the titanic, Tanner-a toy piggy, Gemma-a new tv

Anyways warms my heart to be the mother of these amazing children. Have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

That's so cute! I love their responses when they asked their favorite things about their mom. Sounds like you've got some cute kids that love you a lot!

Cheryl said...

So cute!!

Amy said...

I think you are so strong Julie. It takes more courage to face these things than to not I think. Your kids are so sweet. We enjoyed having Gemma over today, please let us have her more :-)

Staci said...

haha! I can just picture Tanner smiling HUGE with every answer he gave;) I love ALL 3 of their responses to every question...this made my day!