Monday, May 23, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

5 purple. I've never had a purple Monday before. It's not bad. I just honestly don't know how I'm feeling today. It could go either way, so I picked the middle. I'm coming off a frustrating week for myself. I saw the NP this morning and I told her I'm ready to be done with everything. I want to be well. I want to get past this part of my life. I guess what I'm wondering is if i can move past it, but still be able to help others get through it. Or if doing things like the warmline and going to support groups just keeps me stuck in it. There's no question in my mind that I want to be able to do what I can to raise awareness about this illness. I just want to do what is going to be best for me.

So after I politely told the NP I was tired of coming to see her and all the med changes, we decided to add a new med:) It's called Deplin. It's considered a medical food whatever that means. Look it up if you want. It's kind of interesting. It's basically just folate. I've read some good things about it. Fingers are crossed that this is the extra kick in the butt that I need. I see my therapist tomorrow morning which I'm sure will also involve some butt kicking:)

I'm finding joy in kisses from my six year old. I don't even have to ask for them. First thing in the morning he runs up to me and gives me a hug and kiss, and then I try to eat the freckles right off his face. Warms my heart! Have a great week!

No comments: