Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MOODY MONDAY Wednesday Edition

I AM YELLOW! Gray to yellow in 2 weeks. Yay me! I had a wonderful time at woman's conference last week. On the flight up I sat next to my therapist from 16 years ago who just happened to be going to woman's conference too. It was nice to visit with her and catch her up on all that has happened in my life since seeing her last. I also had a good time staying with my cousin Robyn. She just had a baby a little over a month ago, and it was nice to get me some baby lovin and to visit with her family. My favorite quote from conference was "keep it small, keep it simple, give it time." It's a good reminder to keep doing the small and simple things, be patient, and great things will come to pass.

If there's one thing I've learned from PPOCD it is patience. I mean really its been almost five years. I've definitely given it some time. I continue to learn and grow through this process. I can see the blessings that have come out of this trial and I know great things will continue to happen for me. Another good quote from conference is " In the end everything will be okay, and if it isn't okay then it isn't the end."

Thanks again to everyone who has reached out to me. I can feel your love and support. I have been able to recover quite well and quickly from where I was at 2 1/2 weeks ago. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

YAY!! I am so thankful that things have turned around for you. I thought about you all weekend long. Women's Conference is always so uplifting and refreshing. Hopefully next year we can pick back up our tradition. Syd and Gemma had the best weekend ever. We were so glad to have her with us.