Monday, April 11, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

6 Brown My anxiety has been through the roof over the past week and it's wearing me down. I've called my therapist. I've emailed my therapist, and I'll probably call her again before the week is over. I can feel myself slipping backwards and I'm just trying to hang on. I've been using my tools. Thought records, deep breathing, trying to stay present, and talking to my husband. That last one is kinda tricky. I know that my husband wants to understand what I'm going through, but at the same time it just stresses him out and makes him feel like a useless husband. Which completely is not the case!!! Are you hearing me babe? I have the greatest husband in the whole wide world. I don't know anyone that could handle our situation with as much patience and love as my husband does. Before my husband left for work today he said I'm sorry that your life stinks. That made me sad, and I tried to explain that my life does not stink. I know that I have a great life! I have 5 incredible kids, and an amazing husband. My life is good, and I'm even happy for the most part. It's just this darn anxiety is killing me. It's probable that my new medication has increased the anxiety. I'll be seeing the NP on Thursday to discuss it and undoubtedly there will be a change made to my meds. For now I'll just keep on breathing and try to stay busy. Have a happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That's so hard. Way to look to the positive though and do everything you can to hang on. Look at how far you've come.

Staci said...

I'm praying for you...like crazy. You and Rob hang in there, you are amazing!

Jim and Brooke said...

It's sometimes hard to see the good in life, but you are doing it! Keep it up! I know things will get better. You are amazing!
You will be in my prayers too.