Sunday, April 24, 2011

MOODY MONDAY

4 Pink Yay for feeling so much better. It was a long week, but a good one. I've been able to stay busy and not lay around marinating in thoughts all day. I have a busy week planned. Tomorrow I will see the NP again. Hopefully not too many changes will be made. Then I'm going out to lunch with a friend from the support group I attend. Then Wednesday I'm packing my bags and taking off to Utah to attend Woman's Conference at BYU for the third year in a row. I love love love my husband for letting me take this time for myself. Its always been a positive experience for me and I can really use it this time around. I will miss my girlfriends that have come with me in the past. My thoughts and prayers will be back home with my friend whose mother passed away yesterday. I'm going to be staying with one of my fabulous cousins, and I look forward to spending some time with her and her family. Everyone take care and have a wonderful week. Happy Monday!

No comments: